Well, I am joining the ranks of all you bloggers out there.. finally. I have seen this blog thing evolved from its infancy to what it is today and I was often asked if I has a blog or did I have a facebook or myspace account and the answer was no.. I never thought that it would be anything but a waste of my time to subscribe or create one of these... things.
The main reason was not because I want anyone to know more about me that you probably already know but because I needed some kind of an electronic media where I could share stuff with people I care. You see, I like good books, am a movie buff and love good wine too so here you go, I will blog about these 3 things. One more thing, I also love motorcycles, not all motorcycles, only real motorcycles that people ride because they enjoy riding (that excludes H-D!)
~ gerard
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice...
Post a Comment